We are excited to invite international students to learn to fly! 

If you are already in the United States on a visa and would like to learn to fly we can help! Contact us today to begin the process! 

Please note: Learn 2 Fly CT, LLC is a Part 61 (14 CFR) flight school. We cannot issue visas for students to enter the United States for flight training (Part 141). If you are a student studying in the U.S. on a F-1 visa, or you’re in the U.S. on another type of visa, we can train you after completing some paperwork.