To begin flight training it is very simple. Just give us a call, or send us an email, and we can schedule a flight with you! To go beyond a first flight, commonly called a “discovery or introductory flight”,  and begin the process of earning a Pilot Certificate (commonly called a Pilot License) we need to collect some information from you. The TSA endorsement will be a requirement no matter where you are looking to begin flight training. The other items listed are also common among flight schools/aircraft rental locations throughout the country. 

No proof of U.S. citizenship is required for a discovery flight.


  • Proof of U.S. citizenship
  • Driver’s License 
  • Signed Rental Agreement
  • Signed Renter Data Sheet 
  • Payment Authorization Form

Before Solo Flight

  • FAA Medical Certificate 3rd Class 
    • Valid for 60 Calendar Months if applicant is under 40 years old upon being issued
    • Valid for 24 Calendar Months if applicant is over 40 years old upon being issued
  • Student Pilot Certificate
    • Done with a CFI via IACRA in person

Aircraft Rental

  • Copy of:
    • Medical Certificate or BasicMed
    • Current Biennial Flight Review (BFR) Endorsement
    • Driver’s License
    • Pilot Certificate
  • Renter’s Insurance (required for certain aircraft)
  • Aircraft Checkout Form
  • Signed Rental Agreement
  • Signed Renter’s Data Sheet 
  • Payment Authorization Form