To begin flight training it is very simple. Just give us a call, or send us an email, and we can schedule a flight with you! To go beyond a first flight, commonly called a “discovery or introductory flight”, and begin the process of earning a Pilot Certificate (commonly called a Pilot License) we need to collect some information from you. The TSA endorsement will be a requirement no matter where you are looking to begin flight training. The other items listed are also common among flight schools/aircraft rental locations throughout the country.
No proof of U.S. citizenship is required for a discovery flight.
- Copy of:
- Medical Certificate or BasicMed
- Current Biennial Flight Review (BFR) Endorsement
- Driver’s License
- Pilot Certificate
- Renter’s Insurance (required for certain aircraft)
- Aircraft Checkout Form
- Signed Rental Agreement
- Signed Renter’s Data Sheet
- Payment Authorization Form